Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Almost forgot about this.

Wow, I almost forgot I had this blog! Things have really changed for me since I last updated this. I finished up my time as a special education paraprofessional, and began my time as a 2nd grade teacher. After about a year and a half, I came to the conclusion that where I was at was not the right place for me. I decided to leave mid-year (crazy, right?). I was lucky enough to come upon my current position. I am currently an academic interventionist. I'm in love with my new school, students and position! While I do miss my kids and staff from my previous school. I'm extremely happy in my new position, and I know this is a better fit for me! With some extra time on my hands (especially this summer), I want to start creating different teacher resources. Keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment