Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oh boy....

So there is this little boy in the classroom I work in. He is quite the interesting kiddo to say the least. Here are some highlights from the day with him:

  • At recess he ran up to me and told me "The fire's on!" For the life of me, I couldn't figure out what he was trying to tell me, but it was important!
  • Any time I try to help him out, he likes to pull his paper away from me and try and hide it an say "NO! ME DO!" Welp, ok...
  • This boy and my little buddy that I work with go from being best buds to enemies about 10 times per day. They make quite the duo!
  • He also likes to ignore me any chance he gets because "I'm not the teacher."
  • He also likes to take off his socks...and we find them EVERYWHERE! On the floor, shoved under the bookshelf, and behind the recess ball bin....and there is ALWAYS an odd number of them!
  • Throughout the day today, 2 holes in his pants appeared and grew...one on his knee and the other on his butt...he didn't care.
  • He also spent his time in music class crawling around like a cat, wiggling his butt and "scratching"
Needless to say, this kid gives me interesting stories to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment