Thursday, March 24, 2011

starting this again

So I decided to start up my blog with stories from the school I am a parapro at...my job title is a special education paraprofessional and my job is to follow around a kindergartner and make sure he is behaving. So I spend most of my day in a kindergarten classroom, which provides me with several interesting stories to say the least.

Here's my story from today:
I was monitoring the bathrooms in the hallway while the kindergartners went to the bathroom. I heard a lot of commotion from the boys bathroom. I had a 6th grade boy bring out 4 of the kindergartners from the classroom I work in. Apparently these boys were trying to get each other to "kiss the toilet" (and these 4 are pretty much some of the most well-behaved students in the class!). Then I had that same 6th grader drag out another one of my kindergartners from the bathroom, apparently he was crawling underneath bathroom stalls! Needless to say, boys in bathrooms are never a good combination!

That's my story from today, and each day I definitely have a new and funny story to tell. I love my job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment